Trouble With Sleep of Death on EB01/SuperClean 2.x?

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
If that u think that maybe ur prob he suggested 2 up the lowest step in setcpu one notch but I did that n it didnt wrk 4 me youmail was the problem

I might go back to the stock com rom and check to see if youmail does it for me.

EDIT: HECK WITH IT! I like Youmail too much. I will stick with this way for now.

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Yellow: I figured out, if you lost the TSM file in your settings, you can just pull the settings APK from the COM ROM final.zip and move it to your system>app file and you get all the settings back!

DerekCA

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I seem to have not had a SOD since I removed my widgets that updated themselves, weather, scores, etc. So, maybe if you are experiencing SOD you could try removing those live widgets and see if that helps you.

STLRampage1

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I seem to have not had a SOD since I removed my widgets that updated themselves, weather, scores, etc. So, maybe if you are experiencing SOD you could try removing those live widgets and see if that helps you.

I have a crap ton of updating widgets and have no SOD after the SuperDark theme.

STLRampage1

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Any SOD with 1.3?

I went 1.3 and started getting MASSIVE SOD. (I'm talking 5 times in 10 minutes.)

I did a factory reset and wiped all caches (while still on com rom) reinstalled the original com rom from CWM, let it load up, then flashed straight to 1.3 from CWM. I have only installed 5 of my apps so far but I have had zero SOD without installing super dark.

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I went 1.3 and started getting MASSIVE SOD. (I'm talking 5 times in 10 minutes.)

I did a factory reset and wiped all caches (while still on com rom) reinstalled the original com rom from CWM, let it load up, then flashed straight to 1.3 from CWM. I have only installed 5 of my apps so far but I have had zero SOD without installing super dark.

I going to try that. I am getting Sod right now. Driving me crazy. For no reason at all. This time, superdark is not helping now. You still sod free today?

Last edited:

STLRampage1

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Still no SOD with the setup I described. I have restored all my apps except for youmail. (Going to do that today and see what happens.)

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Installed youmail at 5pm when I left work and have had 4 SODs in the last hour. :(

You can keep using youmail. I have not installed it and don't have a problem. I am using the you mail phone number as a quick dial. That way I can still check the voicemail online or dial it. I might just put a bookmark on my home screen to access it online.

The mobile version does let you listen to your voicemail online. I am staying away from the app.

STLRampage1

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm just going to use google voice for visual voicemail. Does the same thing and its already on my phone. (I don't think it does smart greetings though.)

STLRampage1

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
You can keep using youmail. I have not installed it and don't have a problem. I am using the you mail phone number as a quick dial. That way I can still check the voicemail online or dial it. I might just put a bookmark on my home screen to access it online.

The mobile version does let you listen to your voicemail online. I am staying away from the app.

Our phones must be twins cause we always have identical problems. LOL

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm just going to use google voice for visual voicemail. Does the same thing and its already on my phone. (I don't think it does smart greetings though.)

I love that you can set it for anything. I like to set it up for a work VM and personal VM.

But Bubbadog removed youmail and has not had a problem since either. I think this is the setup I will run with for now.

Now, time to focus on cleaning up the wifes phone. Keeps slowing down, TOO stock.