Two weird things since last update

LaxRef93

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi.. I have two weird things since the last update:

1. When I go into Chrome, it shows the open tabs in list view instead of tile view, and I can't figure out where that setting is.

2. When I go into Tapatalk to view Android Central, I see the list of Forums, but once I go into any forum, I just get the circle of perpetual waiting. The only way to see the posts is to sign out of the forum, and sign back in. Every. Single. Time.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Reactions: Tomster88

Grabber5.0

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site

2. When I go into Tapatalk to view Android Central, I see the list of Forums, but once I go into any forum, I just get the circle of perpetual waiting. The only way to see the posts is to sign out of the forum, and sign back in. Every. Single. Time.

Any ideas? Thanks!
I've had that same experience with Tapatalk Pro on two of my phones that I hadn't used in a couple weeks, but my primary phone was unaffected for some reason.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

matyou98

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

Any ideas? Thanks!

I had the same issue and ended up removing android central from Tapatalk and then re added. Working normally again.

I'm suddenly getting new post notifications sent to my email for the forums I follow. I've checked my profile settings and the only things enabled an email notification for are when someone responds to my post. Haven't figured it out yet but it started last week I'd say.

Reactions: tismydroid

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue and ended up removing android central from Tapatalk and then re added. Working normally again.

I'm suddenly getting new post notifications sent to my email for the forums I follow. I've checked my profile settings and the only things enabled an email notification for are when someone responds to my post. Haven't figured it out yet but it started last week I'd say.
If you're following/watching forums, you can adjust the notifications at the top of Watched section.

In your case, you'll want to "Disable email notification" under "Manage Watched Thread/Forums"

matyou98

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
If you're following/watching forums, you can adjust the notifications at the top of Watched section.

In your case, you'll want to "Disable email notification" under "Manage Watched Thread/Forums"
Thanks, that will most likely do the trick. I had been going into my profile and adjusting notification settings there. Rarely visit the forums outside of tapatalk so this was helpful.

Reactions: Bla1ze

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site

Me too and for threads I haven’t watched as well.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site