Typing is frustrating on S22U

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
You able to get in beta ? Sweet!
I was shocked myself but went to the app and there it was didn't wait afraid it would go away like past years.
1985d7956429b4ee9ec48414a7bc8bbd.jpg

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Are you able to take a video where you capture your typing speed vs the keyboard input speed? Would be interesting to see the discrepancy, as I doubt a human would be able to type faster than a keyboard would be able to input characters.

But let is know how the factory reset goes. If it's still slow, is return it for another.

Fun fact for people who don't know (you probably do know). The reason for the design of the QWERTY keyboard is to slow down typing back in the old days when manual typewriters were used. People were indeed able to type faster than the typewriter keys could function, and the typewriters would jam. The layout was supposed to make people type slower than they would otherwise.

I did learn to type on an old fashioned typewriter, and I can remember keys getting stuck together, because I still typed faster than what the typewriter could do even using a QWERTY keyboard.

Even though desktop PC keyboards aren't going to jam up from fast typing, I'm not as good at typing as I was back in high school. I wouldn't be able to cause an old fashioned typewriter to jam up nowadays if I discovered one at an antique store. :)

Asa Rushton

Mar 22, 2023
Visit site
I am having similar issues on my s22 ultra. It doesn't seem to want to type the first two words. I have to go back and add them. And it does lag. Does it matter if you're typing or talk to text or if you're fast it's still just too slow

Turn off triple tap magnifier option. I read it on reddit. I've been looking for a low input lag external keyboard for my s22 to use with FL studio and I keep seeing this problem with lag on the keyboard phone. Not at all what I'm trying to accomplish hahaha.

So I thought I would help....didn't see it in the thread here yet. You're welcome if it helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201