UAG Pathfinder

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I went through a few cases before landing back on Urban Armor Gear (UAG). I opted for the Pathfinder model of the S8+ case and I have not regretted it since. The case is composed of plastic with thick rubber on the corners to help with shock absorption. The back of the case does not feel slick and the industrial look gives it a few spots to help grasp it. The inside of the case is rubberized and gives it plenty of shock absorption. The best part of the case, in my opinion, is how it seems very protective without applying much bulk to the S8+. There is a lip that keeps the screen from touching anything if laid face down. The cutouts are all flawless and the buttons are all very responsive and tactile.

Overall, I would recommend this case to anybody and everybody. UAG has outdone themselves again with a great case!
fe44ebe3e62fe0b720e7c3b5e0a714e1.jpg
2b30ddef1447f724efe4aaf2add76264.jpg

INDROIDWETRUST

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
I agree. The AUG cases for the s8+ are imo the best for protection and grip. I have the plasma black ice version and it looks and feels awesome! My s8+ I have is the arctic silver color.