Uncarrier 5.0

jacker

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I watched all of it. I gotta admit I liked what he was saying. The music , making it free was icing on the cake for me .

The best part of the show was when John made that joke at Sprint expense about their network if they ever get it running. Simply hilarious!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

regression

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
The most times I want to stream music is on road trips. Too bad I am on Edge or "G" coverage most of the time, thus steaming is a no go for me.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The most times I want to stream music is on road trips. Too bad I am on Edge or "G" coverage most of the time, thus steaming is a no go for me.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If you get something line Spotify or Google Music then you can download playlists to your phone before hand.. No worries :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

regression

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
If you get something line Spotify or Google Music then you can download playlists to your phone before hand.. No worries :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Yes, but that won't work with some a service like Pandora (no offline access). For me to take advantage of this feature (streaming not counting against data), I would need to stream, which I can't do on road trips.

wolfman7828

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes, but that won't work with some a service like Pandora (no offline access). For me to take advantage of this feature (streaming not counting against data), I would need to stream, which I can't do on road trips.

Well hopefully as the network gets better in those areas they'll still have this feature. I stopped streaming music awhile ago after coming to T-Mobile to save money. Most of the area I drive I get good coverage so definitely liking this.

Posted via Android Central App

tonyr6

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Listened to Pandora in the therapist waiting room for about 20 minutes today and I only used about 9.34 MB that is because before I was streaming SKY.FM app (used 9.73 MB) and browsed a few websites. Pandora on my phone did not count towards my usage. I don't think SKY.FM counted either.

This is what it says I used when I was out today.
06/19/2014 Internet Access -- 4.6259 MB
06/19/2014 Internet Access -- 0.0068 MB
06/19/2014 Internet Access -- 0.0068 MB

This is great news.

Also I read that Slacker is supported too which is another service I subscribe too.