UPC code and SKU of unlocked PH-1

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello, can anyone in the US that bought an Essential PH-1 from Best Buy, Amazon or straight from Essential please let me know if this is the same SKU number and UPC number that is on your box. I can not seem to match mine to any PH-1 sold .
SKU number is: LDU2ALBBBLK
UPC number is: 8 57083 00723 1

It doesn't match the SKU at best buy for their unlocked phone, and it doesn't match the Sprint version. Don't know what I have here :/
Any help would be greatley appreciated. Thanks

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Jix3dvGMytnVy9s12

https://photos.app.goo.gl/veDoHkfGscvCeH3Y8

Last edited:

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Anyone? Just trying to understand why my SKU and UPC codes are different than other unlocked Essential PH-1 phones. Not asking for IMEI numbers just the SKU and UPC numbers

Last edited:

anon(3415124)

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I got my pure white one from Amazon. It's SKU is completely different from yours, but logical. It's something like PH1PW128...

My UPC starts off the same, but the last batch of digits is somewhat different.

I looked yesterday, but don't have access to it right now. I didn't answer since I didn't get it from Best Buy. Since nobody else has answered, I figured I'd throw that out there. Good luck.

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I got my pure white one from Amazon. It's SKU is completely different from yours, but logical. It's something like PH1PW128...

My UPC starts off the same, but the last batch of digits is somewhat different.

I looked yesterday, but don't have access to it right now. I didn't answer since I didn't get it from Best Buy. Since nobody else has answered, I figured I'd throw that out there. Good luck.

Thank you, the SKU beginning with PH1 makes sense, I believe the Sprint versions all begin with ESS. That LDU on mine makes no sense to me. I searched every site I could for UPC codes searches and mine always comes up "unknown"
I sent pictures to Essential and asked them about it, but no response from them.
Thanks again.

Last edited:

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I did get a specific answer straight from Essential support, the support guy that helped me went out of his way to research the model I got, on a Sunday also. He said these phones that the seller on eBay has were "Sprint demo models, never intended to be sold as retail models and have no warranty" I forwarded the email from Essential to the seller politely saying that I would like a 100% refund and would pay to ship it back to him. He did state a 30 day return period, but also stated 20% restock fee, which I refuse to pay as he totally misrepresented the item.

computerguy68

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
I did get a specific answer straight from Essential support, the support guy that helped me went out of his way to research the model I got, on a Sunday also. He said these phones that the seller on eBay has were "Sprint demo models, never intended to be sold as retail models and have no warranty" I forwarded the email from Essential to the seller politely saying that I would like a 100% refund and would pay to ship it back to him. He did state a 30 day return period, but also stated 20% restock fee, which I refuse to pay as he totally misrepresented the item.

Hence your earlier post about the missing USB-C dongle, it all makes sense now. Good luck with the return, hope he doesn't hassle you about the restocking fee as you were sold a device with no warranty.

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Hence your earlier post about the missing USB-C dongle, it all makes sense now. Good luck with the return, hope he doesn't hassle you about the restocking fee as you were sold a device with no warranty.

I emailed him the copies of my emails from Essential support and explained I would like a 100% refund, no restock fee. He sent me an email with a USPS return label and apologized. The phone gets delivered back to him tomorrow sometime. Kept all communication on eBay in case I needed help. He's been on there a few years has a bunch of feedback, I'm not to worried about him not refunding me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrystalLewis