update.zip?

Defiant103

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
There are a couple threads watching out for this already. The how to and the had anybody gotten the update threads. Download the logger from the how to thread and join the rest of us waiting to save every one elses sanity :)

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
You can rest assured that it will be easy to find in this forum, and announced on the AC home page, as soon as it is available.

Oh, you can bet we will be all over it. I would bet that someone will get the link come Monday when Verizon starts rolling it out to more DInc users. Keep an eye on the forums here and the front page, and you will be fine :D

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Oh, you can bet we will be all over it. I would bet that someone will get the link come Monday when Verizon starts rolling it out to more DInc users. Keep an eye on the forums here and the front page, and you will be fine :D

We're running out of Monday, Kyle! Don't you have some deeply embedded source somewhere? ;)

Fillyo

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Something just seems wrong, they say they are rolling this out, but the fact is hasn't been captured yet is odd.

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
We're running out of Monday, Kyle! Don't you have some deeply embedded source somewhere? ;)

Me? I wish lol. I think Verizon just enjoys doing this to keep themselves in the news. </conspiracy>

Something just seems wrong, they say they are rolling this out, but the fact is hasn't been captured yet is odd.

Yah, very odd. The odds of not a single person who got it being a pro user and finding the URL for the update is pretty much 0. Sigh.

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Props to Android Central for getting the scoop on this! gbhill's instructions for running logcat showed up on every Android forum I know of (including xda), and now a local-boy gets the crown for finding the URL. Crack a cold one, gentlemen.