upload video straight to Facebook?

dustinfrank

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok, this can't be right... you can't upload video straight to FB from the Inc?! Recorded video tonight at my son's soccer practice, and the share icon is there, but that only accesses photos...the video options were email, text or YouTube.... What gives?
:confused:

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, this is something that irked me as well... The workaround I found is to email it... If you go to Facebook's site and click on Mobile, it will give you a specific email address with the @Facebook.com domain for your account. Email vids to that and you are good to go... You can text it to FB as well, but the file limits are much more generous via email...

Jeepzor

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Qik is pretty nice like mentioned. You can also just upload to youtube and youtube gives you the option to automatically foward videos to facebook.

dustinfrank

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, guys. I tried the FB-email upload for video, but it didn't end up on FB. Also, everytime I reply to a comment via email, it never shows up. Any ideas?

ccw1134

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Just a little FYI here guys, I have successfully uploaded videos directly to Facebook using Bloo which is a Facebook app. The catch is that the version that you'd want to use was never put in the Market. All they have is version 1.3 and you want the 1.5 release. Do a search here and I'm sure you'll find it.