US release date could be July 12th!

kregstrong

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
When u register on ups does it just automatically find the tracking number by using ur email or what?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Are these 16GB's or 8GB's...I'm wondering why mine is taking so long , I ordered in June. Thought maybe the 16GB's might take longer.

.meegan.

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Is it going to FOX something? If so, you clicked on the package from earlier. That's what showed up in mine.

:'( Now I feel like an -ss. I guess it is going there. I was so hopeful. I'm sorry to get everybody's hopes up. I didn't register for UPS my choices until a little bit ago, so I assumed that was it. I must have clicked on the earlier link. I looked back a couple pages, and the tracking number that it's showing is the one that was earlier. I just thought it would go to IL and be routed to WI, so all the pieces seemed right. Sadness.

vkapadia

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! New here at AC.

I preordered the 16GB one from the Play Store on July 6th. Just signed up for UPS My Choice, hoping my tracking number shows up soon.

Going nuts waiting for my N7!

(on a side note: with that acronym, anyone feel like google and bioware need to make a nexus/shepard tie in?)

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with myself once these actually ship. I've got my galaxy s3,will have my nexus 7,guess I'll just have to go back to working while at work :/

tikicoder

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with myself once these actually ship. I've got my galaxy s3,will have my nexus 7,guess I'll just have to go back to working while at work :/

The next step is to make them both rooted and get VNC or something like it working so you can control the phone from the tablet, or visa versa. Oh and of course upgrade the s3 to 4.1

ddragov1c

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! New here at AC.

I preordered the 16GB one from the Play Store on July 6th. Just signed up for UPS My Choice, hoping my tracking number shows up soon.

Going nuts waiting for my N7!

(on a side note: with that acronym, anyone feel like google and bioware need to make a nexus/shepard tie in?)

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite tablet on the Citadel.

jormathog

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 10th and was excited on the 11th when the money came out of my account for it. I thought it said the money would come out when the device was shipped. Still waiting for my UPS tracking numbers :( I don't like the idea that I have now paid for something that has not shipped. Will also be pretty mad if stores start selling it before my preorder shows up considering I would have paid $13 for shipping and gotten it after the release date. Google needs to let people know whats going on. I think a little info isnt to much to ask for considering they already took my $277.

jmoore122195

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I can assure you it's not a fake.:D I can, also, tell you it took a few hours after I registered for UPS My Choices for the tracking number to show up.

I'm sooo excited! I have been refreshing this thread 1000 times which has made me super impatient because I like gadgets. I have been without a tablet for months because I have been waiting on the Nexus7! Finally, we are getting somewhere. I hope you all see tracking numbers soon. :D

Where exactly do the tracking numbers show up? Does it email you? Just made my account

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

.meegan.

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Where exactly do the tracking numbers show up? I just made an account

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Ignore my post. It turns out that before I registered, I had clicked on a tracking number that was posted a few pages back. So, after I registered it took a few hours for a tracking number to show. It turns out...it was the tracking number for the prior post that came through because I had clicked it and UPS tracked it. :'(

nick9809

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Ignore my post. It turns out that before I registered, I had clicked on a tracking number that was posted a few pages back. So, after I registered it took a few hours for a tracking number to show. It turns out...it was the tracking number for the prior post that came through because I had clicked it and UPS tracked it. :'(

When did you order from Google?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaacmause