V10 and free 200GB card, spare battery, and charging cradle (Update: Some Arriving!)

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Mine has been there all weekend also. ������

Mine was shipped, but seems it's stuck in - CHICAGO 2CMETRO
Thu 12/3/2015 11:20 am.: I'm in PA. Will see how long it takes now.

And now the riots and looting will be starting up tonight, better hope they get out real soon. :p

corvette72778

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Number 127xxx. I saw on here that people called and LG rep changed the status to get the moving. I did the same today by calling. The status of my order was changed to approved after I called. So anybody still waiting, I would recommend calling if your status still says submitted to minimize wait time.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
...and now it's been shipped and sitting in Chicago 2CMETRO like a few other people. Not complaining...at least it's on it's way!

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Mine when from CHICAGO 2CMETRO to CHICAGO METRO HUB and it only took 3-4 days and is still stuck there.

Is everyone else stuck in Chicago?

I guess I'll be lucky if I see this thing by Christmas.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I broke down today too but emailed instead. Mine now shows as 'in-processing'. So, hopefully it gets approved soon. I was 128xxx.

who did you email? the support address? I am on the 64 gig deal, but I'm impatient and I might try it.

I'm in the 144XXX range

gibbga

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
who did you email? the support address? I am on the 64 gig deal, but I'm impatient and I might try it.

I'm in the 144XXX range

Yea, if you go back to the website & check the current status of your submittal, near the bottom there is a phone # & an email address. I just sent an email in. It got changed to 'in processing' that day, and it was updated to 'approved' the next morning. Now I'm just waiting on shipping news.

wildrage

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine has also been at CHICAGO 2CMETRO since the weekend. I'm out in PA, and the "Expected Delivery Date" is today. The USPS really really sucks with package tracking. Sometimes my packages are delivered before they are even tracked as 'Received' at the USPS website. Here's to hoping thats the case!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teresa Belmonte