V10 and free 200GB card, spare battery, and charging cradle (Update: Some Arriving!)

rankar7

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
got mine too. what a sweet deal. i bought the tenergy 2.0 quick carger combo from amazon (wall ac and car), another great deal for $18 (comes with cables too)

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
i have the 64gb promo, mine stayed on submitted before. Emails did nothing. I finally called and they said my receipt wasn't the right one. So I had to download a PDF from Best Buy's site. They cancelled my bad request, told me to resubmit it and then they put it to approved right away

gJ2xcGT3

May 22, 2015
Visit site
i have the 64gb promo, mine stayed on submitted before. Emails did nothing. I finally called and they said my receipt wasn't the right one. So I had to download a PDF from Best Buy's site. They cancelled my bad request, told me to resubmit it and then they put it to approved right away
I had a similar experience, but my 2nd request is only still in 'submitted' maybe I should call in and check them check on it and they should approve it.

coolbreeze78

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your feedback. Now I notice that mine is also changing to green.. but after a long time.. almost 2.5 - 3 hours if the battery was down to 10%. But the quick charger directly connected to the phone brings the battery to 100% in much less time.. more like 1.5 hours. So I am wondering why the charging cradle takes so long to sense that it's fully charged ! Is that the same case with yours ?
That's because the QC spec requires a Qualcomm processor that supports it.

The phone has a Qualcomm 808 handling the power input, so it quick charges.

The little plastic dock is just that, just a little plastic dock. Although the QC 2.0 charger is plugged into the external battery charger, the dock itself lacks the circuitry to allow QC 2.0 charging speeds. Just the way it is.

RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I received mine a while ago (see my earlier post , page 11) the battery and cradle were damaged. I emailed LG with no response ,they finally responded to me after calling them. I sent back the damaged battery and cradle. I just received a package with a battery but no charging cradle.

John Shaw5

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: V10 and free 200GB card, spare battery, and charging cradle

Let us know what you think! Also which Verizon model did you get? I really wish T-Mobile had the white and gold one

I wanted the rose gold as well, but T-mobile only had black variant.

Posted via the Android Central App