V40 Colors

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Seems like the default color for most carriers is the glossy black with blueish tint (visible when tilted at an angle)... I believe Verizon exclusively has the Moroccan matte blue color... Sad because they were promoting the soft matte finish but now most of us are getting the glossy one. Oh well, I was planning to use a skin wrap over it.. Slick Wraps has a matte finish skin so that might actually look good on it. Anyone has or knows the full list of colors and which is available for each carrier? I wanted the silver one but can't find that anywhere...

So far, this is what I see:

Glossy Black (with blueish tint)
Verizon, AT&T, TMobile, Sprint, US Unlocked at B&H

Moroccan Matte Blue:
Verizon

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Update: just according to LGs USA website, looks like only those two colors are available, and only Verizon gets the Moroccan blue, and everyone is getting glossy black. No red or silver in the USA. Kinda sucks but oh well, there's always custom skin wraps.

Greymire

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I may be wrong. I looked at it next to the window and it appears blueish. If this is Moroccan Blue you might as well get black.

middbrew

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I too got the blue. It looks pretty nice. If you think you would rather have the blue I'd go down to your store and exchange it. wouldn't cost you anything since you bought the blue in the first place.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I got the blue from Verizon and it is clearly blue, so sounds like you got the black by mistake.

Some people are confused because the "Aurora Black" actually looks dark blue when you view it and tilt it at an angle.. I hear a bunch of YouTube reviewers mistakenly call it the Moroccan Blue. The Moroccan Blue has a soft matte glass finish, and the Aurora Black is a glossy glass finish. Also, the Moroccan blue is exclusively on Verizon only, or unless you purchase the Korean international version.

Greymire

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Did you order online or in person? Maybe there was a mistake.. the Aurora Black one also looks blue if you view it at an angle. The Moroccan Blue has a matte glass finish, and not glossy
I pre-ordered online. I am fine with the black though. It's sort if cook and I will have a case on anyway.

fjd1993

Oct 22, 2018
Visit site
does anyone know if the international korean version supports wifi-calling and volte on tmobile? This phone looks fire, and i really want that red or blue color.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao