Verizon Galaxy Nexus (Prime) Waiting Room

Jorgasm209

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue in Stockton...that is where I am at...not one word about Thursday or stock I could find...

Anyway...

Elk Grove Verizon
Ion (not sure how to spell his name)
or
His direct line is 916.628.2514

Has about 20 on hand and about 5-7 reserved already for Thursday...

Good Luck!

Edit: Corrected Phone number....sorry about that....

Called back after the announcement and surprisingly the Stockton store now has 40-50 in stock, told me to come in tomorrow. LOL.

captain_dl

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Meh ... FWIW my company's corporate rep replied to my email today questioning tomorrow's rumored release stating that it is doubtful it will be released tomorrow because she can not see it in the system yet. Not sure what system she uses, but she stated that her system should allow her to make corporate orders the day before release so her customers get the device on release day.:(
Glad to see that Big Red proved me wrong! Too bad I will have to wait an extra day to get mine. My company rep will place my order in the morning and it will be delivered to me on Friday.

YankeesRule

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
My name is Alex I'm in Findlay Ohio and I'm the first and only person currently in line for the Gnex. The unicorn phone.

Man, I got to the store in NYC across from Grand Central 15 minutes before you and was 15th on line- took 2 hours to get... but what's 2 hours after 2 months? FINALLY GOT IT!!! :D

judasmachine

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
my guess is that since they are eliminating the hard menu/home/back/search buttons, and incorporating them into the screen, they can add more screen size without noticeably changing the physical dimensions of the device.

The Nexus 4 is as thin as my X minus the hump. Me like. Sorry for digging up the old post.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shirlysmith44