Verizon: Galaxy Note 8 Pre-Order Thread

MrGhostlore

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
I received my shipping notification yesterday as well. According to FedEx it says I will have it on Tuesday the 5th, but I will believe it when it happens. If I remember right the pre-order I had on the Note 7 said the exact same thing...then it was held at FedEx place until the day before release.

Let's hope so, but not getting my hopes up yet

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I think if FedEx ain't allowed to deliver them til a certain date like the actual release date, then I think they should have it say the date they are allowed to deliver. Not give false delivery dates. That is if 9/5 is false. If it's not false I guess we will see tuesday.

Mxh 5891

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Well my note 8 was shipped yesterday. It has gone from PA, then to NJ, and finally it is in Baltimore, and I live right outside Baltimore. So it's coming on tuesday. All the non-believers can now believe it. Verizon has already confirmed delivery for Tuesday. Do a freaking google search and you will see it's really happening.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I will remain skeptical until people have them in hand.

Given the fact that there's movement with the orders, Verizon has gone on record as saying people with have them by the 5th, and FedEx telling me the 5th, I'm confident I'll have it then.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Well my note 8 was shipped yesterday. It has gone from PA, then to NJ, and finally it is in Baltimore, and I live right outside Baltimore. So it's coming on tuesday. All the non-believers can now believe it. Verizon has already confirmed delivery for Tuesday. Do a freaking google search and you will see it's really happening.

Yelp and sometimes it's the non believers that haven't had their phone shipped yet so they want to try to ruin the ones that have their phone shipped joy. Ain't ruining mine i tell ya. Cause if it comes Tuesday like my FedEx says, I'm doing happy dance lol

MikeS1971

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Yelp and sometimes it's the non believers that haven't had their phone shipped yet so they want to try to ruin the ones that have their phone shipped joy

Nope. Not at all. Some of us went through a similar situation last year with the Note 7 pre-orders. Has nothing to do with ruining anything for anyone. Just sounds like history repeating itself. I will be happy if things turn out differently this time.

anon(10305333)

Aug 27, 2017
Visit site
Yelp and sometimes it's the non believers that haven't had their phone shipped yet so they want to try to ruin the ones that have their phone shipped joy. Ain't ruining mine i tell ya. Cause if it comes Tuesday like my FedEx says, I'm doing happy dance lol

LOL I'm going to be dancing too if it comes Tuesday! I just checked tracking and it's made it to the airport hub the next town over 15 min from me. :D

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Nope. Not at all. Some of us went through a similar situation last year with the Note 7 pre-orders. Has nothing to do with ruining anything for anyone. Just sounds like history repeating itself. I will be happy if things turn out differently this time.

What I meant to say was some people. Not all. And yeah I remember that from last year as I had 2 note7. I'm just going to wait it out and see how it turns out:) btw I want that camaro lol

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
LOL I'm going to be dancing too if it comes Tuesday! I just checked tracking and it's made it to the airport hub the next town over 15 min from me. :D

Lol I hear ya. Be looking like a crazy woman while I'm dancing cause I suck at it lol. Mine haven't left Memphis yet. Probably tomorrow. Doesn't take long to get here where I'm at.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Glad you guys are getting movement and tracking. We have tracking and Imei on tmobile and no movement since 30th.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I think the difference last year was that the labels were created and just sitting there. Once we they showed being picked up, I don't think there was any delay.
If I had to a 9/5 delivery date and my phone was moving across the country, I would anticipate my phone delivering on 9/5.

WyDave

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I did the pre-order for the Note 7 last year. And I pre-ordered the Note 8 (2 actually), and this IS different than last year.

Last year they drove around the Memphis airport. Because it would track as left and then arrived back every day for several days.

Currently both my phones are in Denver, CO. That is the stop they make before being loaded on a truck and shipped ~100 miles to Cheyenne, WY.

Furthermore, with iCraple announcing that the next iCraple, will be announced on the 12th, u believe that Samsung wants to get their phones out there before that happens.

Therefore, I'm fairly confident that I will have my Note 8's on Tuesday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s