Verizon: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Lol and you told me not to count on it when I said something about it maybe coming today. Congrats mine has been floating around Louisville ky since 1am. 30 minutes away from me. Lol. Says tomorrow delivery still. So tomorrow it is.
Yes I remember. I should've been more positive.

sygnus21

Aug 19, 2018
Visit site
I'm not panicked....I don't care when I actually get it, I find it stupid it took that long to travel not that far is all.

Now those out in Hawaii might have a cause for concern - FedEx is closely monitoring Hurricane Lane, but I'm sure a cellphone delivery is the least of their concerns.

Anyway for shiggles and giggles, mine is still sitting in New Jersey while I await here in Virginia.

Another User1

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
My 512 is hanging out in Newark, my 128 is strolling around Memphis. Both still say tomorrow. I'm in NJ.

I forget when it was, I think it's was the N5, I drove to Newark hoping they would release it to me. Nope.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
My phones were just delivered, but I'm still at work for 5 hours. Guess on the bright side I'm off tomorrow so I have plenty of time to set up the phones .Screenshot_20180822-140522_Gmail.jpg

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
Now my tracking info is MIA. I've seen it stay in Memphis all day long and on the last refresh, I got an error message saying they are unable to retrieve my tracking information at this time. So jealous of everyone who got their phones today! Really need my phone to arrive before my international trip in a few days! Argh!

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
These affholes at my store I ordered my phone says they can't activate until the 24th. Wtf? Basically, it's at the store, but I can't use ir or they won't give it to me until Friday. Never again. No more store for me.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Now my tracking info is MIA. I've seen it stay in Memphis all day long and on the last refresh, I got an error message saying they are unable to retrieve my tracking information at this time. So jealous of everyone who got their phones today! Really need my phone to arrive before my international trip in a few days! Argh!

The tracking is back up and still no change for me.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
These affholes at my store I ordered my phone says they can't activate until the 24th. Wtf? Basically, it's at the store, but I can't use ir or they won't give it to me until Friday. Never again. No more store for me.

That's why I don't get pre-orders sent to the store anymore. They don't like to give you phone until release day no matter if everyone is receiving them early. When they're shipped home you can do what you want.

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
That's why I don't get pre-orders sent to the store anymore. They don't like to give you phone until release day no matter if everyone is receiving them early. When they're shipped home you can do what you want.

I asked them so 1. Wtf is the purpose of you having a job?
2. Do you think that the people who received them at their home are waiting until Friday to activate?

Crap. No free headphones for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chariesdevil