Verizon Launch Delayed..(rumors)

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
lol...

Off the 3rd, work the 10th, off the 17th...
I would have gone to the store on the 10th after work (I work nights, so I still would have been at the store in the morning).

lol your lucky, i dont know how i can pull mine off i actually took off the 10th and 11th so i could play with it all day on the 11th while my girl was at work lol. Dang foiled again lol

chuck41520

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Go to best buy. Buy there. Return there. No restocking fee. I did this with the bionic, hated, and returned it. Also their insurance plan just plain owns all others!

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
i saw that coming a mile away

blinkin.gif

Bazinga!!!

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Good forbid VZW delays one of their bloat phones. I really hate my carrier. I've been with them ten years and I've almost had enough.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Can't say I'm surprised. I don't know about you guys, but I can live with waiting another week. Besides, my upgrade is the 19th. I'm sure Verizon wont really fight me for an upgrade two days off. At lleast I'm hoping they don't. Lol.

Sent from my ADR6400L

FishPharm

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Is it better to pre-order something like this or try to get it the day it comes out. One of the verizon store employees told me that I could come in when its announced and pay for it and when it comes in I will have it. I'm just curious if this really works or is it better to order it online during pre-order.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Is it better to pre-order something like this or try to get it the day it comes out. One of the verizon store employees told me that I could come in when its announced and pay for it and when it comes in I will have it. I'm just curious if this really works or is it better to order it online during pre-order.

I am just gonna pre order now. The whole getting there early being excited first hype has left me with this 17th date. I will just pre order and it gets here when it gets here.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatJimmy