Verizon Note 2 4.4.2 is being pushed out

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Mine still says up to date on kies and verizon upgrade assistant on 4.3 even after a factory reset. Has anyone's worked or is this my problem? I cant get OTA so I'm waiting for the wired upgrade.

I couldn't get the update through the PC. I kept getting the phone is up to date. So then a little later I went to about phone and searched for the update manually and there it was, sitting waiting to be downloaded.

kach474

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
My wife's note 2 (in western NY) got it. My question is how do you disable the notification? In my old Motorola you can disable the "updater" and it won't constantly bug you to update. We don't want the update. Locking down the SD card is one more step Google is taking to being apple. Anyway anyone know how to disable it?

Posted via Android Central App

808TBolt

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
My wife's note 2 (in western NY) got it. My question is how do you disable the notification? In my old Motorola you can disable the "updater" and it won't constantly bug you to update. We don't want the update. Locking down the SD card is one more step Google is taking to being apple. Anyway anyone know how to disable it?

Posted via Android Central App

i'm only skimming on your post since i'm still at work

but could you elaborate on "locking down the SD" card please?

haven't really been on these forums in a little while

BlkWolf03

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Woke up this morning and it was sitting there waiting to be installed. Hope it helps the battery life some.

Edit:
The wifi & battery icon n the notification is different and GPS has changed to Location in the quick menu ... the fonts seem to be a bit smaller in the notification too but that could just be my eyes lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow