Verizon Visual Voicemail on Pixel XL

therealasd

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
I'd have Fi if my wife didn't have an iPhone. I'd still have to carry her on Verizon if I jumped to Fi, so it doesn't make sense for me to jump.

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the help. Mine was missing also, and I had to go to settings and turn off Visual Voice Mail and then turn it back on.

bfranker

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hello! Is there no longer the option for Verizon users to have an icon/widget that shows if you have a new voicemail and launches voicemail? I miss that with the Pixel (had it on the Turbo) and if it's possible, I don't see how to do it? Thanks!

Adam Robinson4

Jan 12, 2017
Visit site
So frustrated, my dialer doesn't have a voicemail option in the dialer settings menu. I have to be missing something. The voicemail tab just disappeared one day...
Pixel xl, Verizon

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Hello! Is there no longer the option for Verizon users to have an icon/widget that shows if you have a new voicemail and launches voicemail? I miss that with the Pixel (had it on the Turbo) and if it's possible, I don't see how to do it? Thanks!

I came from the Turbo as well and miss being able to put the visual voice mail icon on my home page too. It's not horrible where it is. I can't find a way to put the icon anywhere else either.

C Santana

Jan 17, 2017
Visit site
i had the same issue fixed it by going to Phone hit the 3 dots Settings>Calls>Voicemail if Visual Voicemail is already on, turn it off and on and that should make it appear again

masseurca

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I believe Visual Voice mail on the phone app only works for Verizon. Please correct me if I am wrong. I have the Advanced Visual Voicemail for Verizon and it worked immediately without anything to configure. Could see my current voicemails, transcribed and everything.

jf2go

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
For those that have Verizon Premium Visual Voicemail, does it have the ability to forward a voicemail to an email address? I cannot find a way to do this with Basic Visual Voicemail.

masseurca

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
For those that have Verizon Premium Visual Voicemail, does it have the ability to forward a voicemail to an email address? I cannot find a way to do this with Basic Visual Voicemail.

There is an option to copy the Transcription if you hold your finger on the text. Then you can paste into an email to someone. This is with Premium. I don't see an option to forward. So that sucks. Might have to try side loading the apk.

acap82

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I've had same issue recently (bought mine and wife's at Xmas) and saw you had the issue awhile ago. Still having the issue? What was the fix?

masseurca

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site

Not that I see. I can copy the transcription and paste it in email to someone. Rather have the VZ app back.

**** please delete this extra post ****

JDM_SOHC

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
So I installed this pixel xl dialer on my LG v20 and it works fine, but the one thing that isn't syncing right is my voicemail.. I still have the Verizon visual voicemail app, and whenever I get a voicemail they're going to that Verizon app and not showing up in my pixel dialers voicemail tab.. Anyone have this issue.?

masseurca

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
So I installed this pixel xl dialer on my LG v20 and it works fine, but the one thing that isn't syncing right is my voicemail.. I still have the Verizon visual voicemail app, and whenever I get a voicemail they're going to that Verizon app and not showing up in my pixel dialers voicemail tab.. Anyone have this issue.?

It is not an issue. It's working as designed. If you don't have a Pixel, you have to use the Verizon app.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
my visual voice mail is working fine - just haven't found out a way to save certain voice mails to the phone.

On my previous phone, the Moto X 2014, we had the verizon voice mail app and it let us save the voice mails to the phone. I don't mind and actually prefer one less app and that it's baked into the dialer. I have option to use speaker, play and erase - but no save :-\

anyone know how to save?

CloudedTurtle

Feb 14, 2017
Visit site
Mine continues to disappear randomly. I get the notification icon, and when I tap it, it launched the Phone App, but no VM tab. I tried restarting and that helped 1 or 2 times, but last time I turned off the Visual VM setting and turned it back on.. Tab is back now, just not sure for how long. :-S

-CT