Vibration on phone stop working

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Anybody vibrate on keyboard stop working. Or just the vibration in general stopped working?

I contacted the Google customer service and they put me through steps. But when I was transfered to tech support it started working again. The next morning (now) the vibration is gone again. I'm thinking the vibration part of the phone is out of place or something, or possible broken.. Anybody else have this issue?

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
There are all sorts of apps than can interfere with vibration; I'm sure some battery saving apps, for example. Any thoughts on that?

Reboot your phone and then test immediately. Better yet, start your phone in Safe mode (https://support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/2852139?hl=en). If vibration is back but then goes away again at some point, you more than likely have an app which is causing trouble.

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
So deleted sword art online app ( Game) and It works consistently so far.

Edit: It's sort of in and out again. You don't think this could be a hardware issue? I also did he safe mode procedure. It started off with no vibration when typing but then it slowly started vibrating again.

Last edited:

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
So deleted sword art online app ( Game) and It works consistently so far.

Edit: It's sort of in and out again. You don't think this could be a hardware issue? I also did he safe mode procedure. It started off with no vibration when typing but then it slowly started vibrating again.

I guess that *does* sound like a hardware problem...

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Was wondering if you guys think I should get a harder case? Idk if that will help it from the vibration from breaking haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fakharzaman003