Question VOLTE

Altnume

Oct 5, 2023
Visit site
Hello, so I have a sm-g998u phone it's unlocked now it was on at&t however since I'm not in the US I didn't get updates and was on android 12 and after I posted here I got help thanks to everyone and I flashed it to sm-g998u1 and now I'm on android 13 however now I activated my sim card for volte but the problem I can't see the option for volte in the settings I clicked on *#*#4636#*#* and the volte provisioned is off and can't change it what should I do to fix this? The service provider for software version is xaa/xaa,xaa/att will I be able to get volte or no hope?
My carrier 4g bands are(3,7) which both are supported by the model

Solution
Yeah well I spoke with my carrier customer service and they're actually a bunch of idiots they told no matter how old is the sim card it will work and if it didn't work then it's a phone issue maybe a software version issue anyway I put my friend's sim card and it worked.
Anyway if you know about Ota updates so now I flashed u1 version and I'm not in the US will I get updates? Because the service provider software version is still xaa/xaa,xaa/att isn't it supposed to be xaa at the end, or no ?
Thanks in advance
No it won't show XAA at the end because it's not original unlock firmware it's an Att device with unlock firmware now which is U1

Ragab

Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
ليست هناك حاجة للندم. وأدرك أنك تريد مساعدتي، وأدرك ذلك. كل ما أريد العثور عليه هو ما هي الملفات التي يمكن أن تكون سبب عدم حفظ الإعدادات والخطوات التي قامت بها. إذا عثرت على تلك المعلومات شكرًا جزيلًا، وكون أيضًا قد وصلت إلى النقطة الهاتفية في الخطوات.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter