@VZWSupport confirms LTE in SGS2 on VZW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
At the very least I think Touchwiz 4.0 has proven this false. I, myself, find the newest version of Moto's UI to be pretty zippy as well. The skins are becoming improved thanks to more efficient coding and better hardware.

I agree but he asked and that is what most people would say without really knowing that it isnt necessarily the skin slowing the phone down since the sgs2 has no lag whatsoever with touchwiz. It is all about how they code it and the hardware to handle it.

f150fan

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I am hoping that we get some actual news on either the Galaxy S II or the Nexus Prime soon. I would love to have some concrete news on either.

I am also curious as to why CK was banned. Seems like it came from nowhere.

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I am hoping that we get some actual news on either the Galaxy S II or the Nexus Prime soon. I would love to have some concrete news on either.

I am also curious as to why CK was banned. Seems like it came from nowhere.

I know he hung around the bionic forums and some people didn't like him there but who knows I agree it did seem to come from out of left field.

BigDFSU

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
He was banned? That would suck, he was always helpful with answering questions and great with keeping discussions going.

hvalergir

May 3, 2011
Visit site
hmm quiet day... I myself like it when the forums are abuzz with new finds. even fake ones provide me with enough entertainment to track down and verify them myself. Today we got the SGSII email signup.

yawn

eksplosions

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
hmm quiet day... I myself like it when the forums are abuzz with new finds. even fake ones provide me with enough entertainment to track down and verify them myself. Today we got the SGSII email signup.

yawn
7 pages later, I'm just hoping it was a Freudian slip.

All I know if my current phone is on it's last leg, so this thing needs to land stateside soon or I'll have to get something else. I'll be posting a picture of the pathetic thing in the contest, I feel like I might have a good shot at winning it. Heck, it might not be a GSII but I'd be thrilled with a Droid 3!

MasterGiraffe

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
So because this day was kind of slow I decided to try my hand at FCC snooping. I had heard that the site was ridiculously hard to use, but that is a massive understatement. Does anyone know how to actually find anything useful on this site?

I decided to start with just finding the released sprint phone details to learn how the site works and I wasn't even able to find that. I had the ID number and the product number and even with both of those I was never able to find the documentation on the sprint version of the SGSII. How the **** does that site work?

Reactions: milkshed27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali