Watch 5 Pro Durability ?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
2:00 into this video and this guy has a ton of scratches on the side of his new watch 5 pro already :(

This makes me wonder how durable the actual finish will be on the new watch 5 pro.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
2:00 into this video and this guy has a ton of scratches on the side of his new watch 5 pro already :(

This makes me wonder how durable the actual finish will be on the new watch 5 pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM0IwYKnDxU

We shall see... Titanium is tough stuff, but unlike the watch 4 classic the watch 5 pro has no angles to deflect blows. No way to know how he's been using it though.

I'm definitely not seeing that kind of battery life though. Although I do use assistant and respond to messages and stuff with voice to text.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I got a case for my watch 5 if you wear the watch daily bumps and scrapes will happen that is where the protection comes in. My watch 3 looks almost brand new.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
My experience with titanium is that it scratches really easy, but to put a dent in or chip the metal is very difficult.

Not that we would have access to do this, but the scratches supposedly buff easily.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
My experience with titanium is that it scratches really easy, but to put a dent in or chip the metal is very difficult.

Not that we would have access to do this, but the scratches supposedly buff easily.

Don't think they are going to buff out too easy on the black version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klystron