trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Everyone that has one is it worth going to it over the watch 4?

I have that Samsung$200 gift card for ordering the fold 4 and it's basically good for nothing I want, can't even use it for a tablet and I don't need chargers, cords, power banks and that stuff. I'm leaning towards watch 5 pro LTE. I can get it for $156 out of pocket.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
it's only worth considering if you really want more battery life and faster charging speed. if you make it through a full day and charge it every night rather than wearing it for sleep tracking it's not really worth the upgrade.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
it's only worth considering if you really want more battery life and faster charging speed. if you make it through a full day and charge it every night rather than wearing it for sleep tracking it's not really worth the upgrade.
True. It's more of a question what to use that credit for really. You're very limited what you can use it for

If I trade in my watch 4 I can get the watch 5 pro for around $50. Right now I'm trading in a old Samsung watch which is classified a any Samsung watch any condition for $125. The watch 4 is $240. I was figuring keep the watch 4 for just in case I don't like it I can go back and sell the 5.

I would lose the rotating bezel but I don't use it anyway, it's more the looks I like.

Such decisions

Last edited:

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
True. It's more of a question what to use that credit for really. You're very limited what you can use it for

If I trade in my watch 4 I can get the watch 5 pro for around $50. Right now I'm trading in a old Samsung watch which is classified a any Samsung watch any condition for $125. The watch 4 is $240. I was figuring keep the watch 4 for just in case I don't like it I can go back and sell the 5.

I would lose the rotating bezel but I don't use it anyway, it's more the looks I like.

Such decisions
Haha go for it ...I like that look of the Pro....or as I told another member pick up the new buds if you can sell them locally or to friend for the cash ...

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Loving my watch 5 pro. It does take some getting used to to realize that it doesn't have a bezel I've reached for it. Many of times just to be disappointed lol, but the battery life. To me, this is the only thing that needed to be improved on the watches. Not that it was bad before, but this type of battery life just takes it to a whole other level. It's also surprisingly light to be so thick. Don't know if it's an illusion but I notice I'm wearing it less than I do with my watch 4 classic.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Loving my watch 5 pro. It does take some getting used to to realize that it doesn't have a bezel I've reached for it. Many of times just to be disappointed lol, but the battery life. To me, this is the only thing that needed to be improved on the watches. Not that it was bad before, but this type of battery life just takes it to a whole other level. It's also surprisingly light to be so thick. Don't know if it's an illusion but I notice I'm wearing it less than I do with my watch 4 classic.
I am liking it so far. I love the d band but Samsung screwed the pooch on the charger.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site

The weight difference of titanium vs stainless is so obvious with this watch. Smart move by Samsung, and the added durability is certainly a plus.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I am liking it so far. I love the d band but Samsung screwed the pooch on the charger.
Yeah I honestly think they were just giving that charging pad away for free because it's already an older model and they have tons of stock to get rid of. I honestly use it on the counter for guests or others to use and use a charging stand dock on my night stand and the one in the box on my bathroom.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I honestly think they were just giving that charging pad away for free because it's already an older model and they have tons of stock to get rid of. I honestly use it on the counter for guests or others to use and use a charging stand dock on my night stand and the one in the box on my bathroom.

100% it doesn't even charge the watch at full speed. Here in the UK they gave the Buds Live for the same reason... Out of date and can't sell them lol.

Something nobody seems to talk about with the 5 Pro is the mics, there appears to be one more than the 4classic (3 rather than 2) and the main one is placed way better. I've noticed a SIGNIFICANT increase in the accuracy of voice to text.

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
100% it doesn't even charge the watch at full speed. Here in the UK they gave the Buds Live for the same reason... Out of date and can't sell them lol.

Something nobody seems to talk about with the 5 Pro is the mics, there appears to be one more than the 4classic (3 rather than 2) and the main one is placed way better. I've noticed a SIGNIFICANT increase in the accuracy of voice to text.

I've noticed this also. Much quicker and accurate than my GW3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hohenheimofdarkness