Watch videos in full screen?

andog88

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I currently use an iphone, and im using my sister's note 4 for a few days (thinking of switching to samsung), but when i go on sites i cant watch videos or vines that are on the site in full screen, it plays in their original small boxes.

is there a fix for this? without having to download a 3rd party app for this also? i already had to download a 3rd party app just to put wallpapers on my background without having Android magnifying them to the point of ruining the picture. Android is quite annoying so far..Sorry lol

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What sites are you talking about? Watching videos on Android is always best done using the app for that particular service (like YouTube, Netflix, Vine, etc.). It's always possible to view a video using the browser, but that isn't always the best experience. Most videos on the mobile browser can be expanded to fullscreen (usually by tapping the fullscreen button at the lower right of the video window), but some embedded videos in certain sites don't allow it.

Using a system that you're not used to will always seem strange and odd at first. When my wife had an iPhone 4S and needed my help to troubleshoot something, I found its menu system baffling and counterintuitive.

chipanda1337

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
What sites are you talking about? Watching videos on Android is always best done using the app for that particular service (like YouTube, Netflix, Vine, etc.). It's always possible to view a video using the browser, but that isn't always the best experience. Most videos on the mobile browser can be expanded to fullscreen (usually by tapping the fullscreen button at the lower right of the video window), but some embedded videos in certain sites don't allow it.

Using a system that you're not used to will always seem strange and odd at first. When my wife had an iPhone 4S and needed my help to troubleshoot something, I found its menu system baffling and counterintuitive.
After update yesterday, I can't watch anything in any app, full screen. Audio works fine but screen freezes. Apps include YouTube app, netflix, animelab and chrome. Had absolutely no issue before update.