Weekly Photo Contest: Bricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin-13

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
This photo was taken with my HTC One m7 stock camera at a restaurant on San Diego, CA. No filters were used, but I cropped a bigger picture to make the bricks the main focus.

Attachments

• IMAG0092_1.jpg
    IMAG0092_1.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 30

uwaisdopey

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Taken with me GS4 using Google Camera. No effects added. I just focused on the brick with the white flowers out of focus behind. The greenery is supposed to be on top.

Picture does not want to upload with AC Forums app

Last edited:

Gremmward

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Hope this works.
Galaxy S4, edited with Snapseed.
M029nYz.jpg
[/IMG]

Holysmoke, thats huge. lol, what did I do wrong?

Quasar

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
IMG_20140501_131526.jpg

This was taken with my Nexus 5. I don't use my camera very often because I have limited use of my hands, which makes it a challenge to get a good shot. I've been wanting to participate in these photo contests though so I went out and took a few pictures to see what I could come up with. This was taken with the Google Camera app in HDR+ mode and then was later cropped and modified on the G+ web site. I live downtown where there are all kinds of brick buildings. This was a car shop with an old sign painted on the bricks. It's now a showroom for old hotrods so it's no wonder the sign hasn't been repainted in years.

Enigma07

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
ypare4yz.jpg

A scene from a place in downtown LA called "The Last Bookstore". Taken on an LG G2, accentuated with Photoshop express.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

geekynerd00

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Some flowers I don't know the name of and the bricks of my house in the background :) taken with my Motorola Electrify M, edited slightly with Aviary I believe.
a8aja3ev.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Alex Arcara

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I took this photo yesterday with my HTC One M7. I edited it with snapseed. This pile of bricks is at one of my favorite places, the skatepark. I love skating, and this "rubble" is going to be constructed together into a new ramp!! Hope you like it!
IMAG0103_1_1.jpg

Bajanbox

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Used my Galaxy Note 2 to take this shot, was next to my car when I went to visit a friend. So thought it would be a good time to snap a pic of some "bricks"..
Stock Camera
8a8e9ega.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

mrcrusha829

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Took this outside my home. Kids constantly leaving their belongings outside! Photo taken with xperia Z1S and edited with Snapseed.

mesy7y6y.jpg

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Taken at Harvard Square in Cambridge, MA with my HTC One m8 and edited in Snapseed

This is an old church clock tower

7u4umemy.jpg

sent from my HTC One M8

Last edited:

QueenCaoa

May 5, 2014
Visit site
u6udaru5.jpg

Taken at Harvard Square in Cambridge, MA. I thought that a tree growing out of a brick sidewalk was interesting and funny. Taken with my HTC One M8 and edited with Snapseed.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.