Weekly Photo Contest: Dots

Status
Not open for further replies.

rikardo1979

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Just a quick snapshot of my laptop stand which have some nice pattern and I have just realised it now after I started to look for dots cos of this :)
Picture is taken with my couple days old OnePlus One with latest CM11S with some basic camera effect.
So hope you like it
e5yjy2a4.jpg

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Unfiltered shot of two simultaneous (strategically) out of focus fireworks to get another perspective on the colors and awe of fireworks. The off focus aspect produces beautiful radiant dots of light. This shot was taken from an HTC One m8.

Attachments

• IMAG8629.jpg
    IMAG8629.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 22
Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Wow there is some nice photos already posted. I like the ones with the water. So, these are my first photos to submit for a contest and I had to get a bit creative. I used my Nexus 4 and used no software afterwards to enhance anything. Sorry about the quality, I just wanted to get some photos in.

I wanted to get something related to 'dots'. I thought I had more ideas, but then one hit me. So I took out a few Pasta Strainers from the kitchen, placed them on the floor and underneath them I had my second Nexus 4 and my Hisense tablet in flashlight mode to project 'dots' of light on the ceiling. They looked super cool in person, but unfortunately did not turn up so great in the photos.

Either way, I had fun setting everything up!

IMG_20140724_212408.jpg

reelon

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Nexus 7 2013, taken with cameraZoom app and cheap macro filter. The seeds and parts of the leaves being the dots
CameraZOOM-20140724211915652.jpg

Last edited:

mabr82

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
View of The Shard in London.
The dots being the lights on the buildings.

(would've been a good reflection entry last week too)

Nexus 5 stock camera
No filter or editing

u7a7e8em.jpg

VirtuousPagan

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
This is my rescue dog, "Rocket". He was to be used in a puppy mill situation, where he would live life in the most horrible conditions. He was severely abused, even his leg was crushed. After years of doing rescue work with abused dogs, it's very rare to find one that comes out of these situations without extensive rehabilitation. Plus, Dalmatians are notorious for being highly aggressive dogs, mix that with abuse & you have a nightmare. "Rocket" was a truly quiet & beautiful soul. He came out of his last surgery as calm & peaceful as a lamb. He was a treasure to have around. He loves my special needs cats, my rescued Parrots, even the Guinea Pigs are safe. He is one of the best dogs alive....and he is my best friend. With more 'dots' than I have ever seen!
I used the HTC One to take this shot with Pixlr-O-Matic application as a photo editor. IMG_3429.JPG

Pattttti

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
This picture shows some screw caps from bottles. The photo was taken in the full darkness with Galaxy S4 Mini and wasn't edited.
zytany3e.jpg

Wysłane z Nexus 7 dzięki Swype i Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174