weird battery stats

verminatorno5

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I turned my phone off last night at around midnight. I turned it on about half an hour ago and it says my phones screen was on and awake.

Is this a glitch because my phone was defiantly off and fastboot is off.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-05-09-58-03.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-05-09-58-03.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 32

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, considering your battery didn't go down, and it said it was awake, yes that's a glitch in the reading of the power... not a huge deal though

mysidx

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
This morning I pulled my phone off the charger which was fully charged, and browsed online for about ten minutes. I noticed the battery showed 50% was used up, by the time I leaned over to grab my cable it read 15% remaining. After I plugged it up again it show a full battery again, and has been normal all day today. Very strange......very strange

HTC One X

JackImageX

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
One thing I noticed on my One X is the Sense Weather app crushing my battery. I would end up with battery stats just like that. I stopped using the Sense weather widget and app and my battery seems to be in much better shape.

terrrrrible

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
One thing I noticed on my One X is the Sense Weather app crushing my battery. I would end up with battery stats just like that. I stopped using the Sense weather widget and app and my battery seems to be in much better shape.

Did anything show up in the app list under the battery usage stats, that specifically showed it was the Weather app?

JackImageX

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
No, that is what was so weird. The batter would be dropping off and nothing stood out. HTC sense would show up as consuming power but it didn't seem to stand out as "wow, that was it." I saw in these forums someone mentioned the Sense Weather app and then realized, I was checking it at least once a day.

So, I stopped using the app and removed the widget. All of the battery issues stopped. I switched to the AccuWeather app and had much less problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John H