Weird moment with my flyer

Tanatorn

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
So i bought the flyer, and I heard that the flyer was able to be charged via micro usb (aside from it's actual charger) for like... 3 second it'll charge from my htc sensation wall charger, but then it'll stop... and when i connect the micro usb cable to my computer to try to connect, it turns off my computer completely.... any idea what's going on? I mean the flyer works fine, i got it yesterday =)

Tanatorn

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Alright, so the problem only arises when I use my regular micro-usb cable (like the one that my sensation uses) as oppose to the proprietary usb cable it came with, wtf?

stirling

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I've got mine plugged in now with the micro cable and charger that came with my Kindle and it seems ok. I wonder if it could be an issue with how the particular cable you're using fits. I know I've seen issues on other forums about some USB cables being not as good as others. Try a different cable and see if it works.

icermize

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
The Flyer requires more power than do other HTC products. Chargers other than the one supplied may not provide enough power to do the job and attempting to use them may cause excessive strain on the charger.
The reason the 12-pin USB connector is used is to prevent damaging other devices, including HTC phones, from excessive current flow.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality38