Weird Samsung Calendar bug

MarjoryM

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok.. I got the S20 Ultra and used Smart Switch to transfer everything from S8 Plus. It all seemed to go well however... I use the Samsung calendar & email for my work G Suite account and I noticed something weird. Not all my events (meetings, appts, etc) show in the Week view. I can only see them in the Day or Month view. I get the notices so they are "there". I chatted with Samsung Support about it & the 1st thing he said was ... Lets do a RESET. And couldn't tell me why that would help. Needless to say, the final suggestion was I had a broken device and should take it my "local" walk in shop to be fixed. And for the curious, Google calendar works correctly in any view. The ones that are missing are recurring meetings but not all of them have vanished.

What I've tried:
Restart phone
Remove the calendar and resync
Force stop and clear cache

Any ideas on what to try? :confused::confused:

matyou98

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Before doing anything else try another calendar like the stock Google calendar to see if your results are the same. If it's the same I would try removing your work email account completely off your phone and then re adding. Otherwise it's likely an app and or settings issue with Samsung calendar.

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Not sure if this is related, but Smart Switch transferred over everything to my S20 Ultra from my S10+ except all of my appointments on the Samsung calendar. Unfortunately by the time I noticed this, I had already factory reset my S10+. Took me most of the day to get back everything on there and I had to do most of it from memory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia