What about lg g3 s lock screen options?

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Hello,
I have Lg G3 s, I want if anyone knows why I can not lock my phone with the options below: none, swipe and knock code. But also I can lock with pattern, pin and password option. Why?
Thank you

Djiribundi

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
I had a similar problem on another phone and that was the reason. However, I can see that it is not the case.
So, to be clear, you can set the lock screen to anything but none, swipe and knock?

Djiribundi

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Go to security settings-> device administrators and see if there is anything weird. Also, go to safe credentials ou trusted credentials and, on the user tab, clear them, if there are any. These are just some suggestions that I got from a Google search...

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I tried this option I have many trusted credentials in system. Do you mean to clean them? The user tab is empty. I do not know why. Do you have another option?
Thank you

Djiribundi

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Try going to the system app called lockscreen settings or something like that and clearing data / cache. If that fails, try googling it further. Maybe you can find someone with the same problem. If all this fails, you can always reset to factory values. That should do the trick. There must be a less drastic solution though