What are some good photo editing apps for the Galaxy S5?

A

AC Question

So on my iPhone I found a bunch of cool apps that added effects to my photos. The one I used the most was called WoWFX. Unfortunately its a apple only app. So I've been searching like crazy but can't find one thats even remotely similar. I have yet to find a single app that can add lightning or fire effects to my pictures. Would really appreciate it if anyone could point me to the right direction.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Not off the top of my head. Check out the "Similar Apps" on the Google Play app page--maybe that will give you some other ideas.

Traci Sch

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
I use pic art. You can create your own clip art plus it has a lot offered free already and once you add (say) fire or lightning or whatever to your photo, before you apply, you can erase r use several options to combine photos to look very realistic. Also has an ability to warp, expand, swirl under tool option

Posted via the Android Central App

MadManAz

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I use PicSay. I used the free version for a year and then last Christmas it was on sale for .99c. PicSay Pro is by far the best app I have ever used for photo editing. People often ask if I use PhotoShop on my PC and then send myself pics. It's all in the PicSay app.

auto_stamper

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
I use Auto Stamper for Photo application for photography in my Samsung phone. This app allow to add different kind of stamp like Auto Date and Time Stamp, Auto Signature stamp and Auto location stamp.