What are the defects you found using Samsung Galaxy Note 9?

Chromium 4

May 28, 2017
Visit site
I've found no "defects" on this amazing piece of technology. It is to me the ultimate pocket computer. I hope to be able to enjoy my Note for some years to come.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
The Samsung Stock Keyboard lags sometimes when I leave a page I've been writing on or come out of a text message which leaves the keyboard showing on my homescreen for a few seconds. It's intermittent.

Right now trying out the Samsung Beta version.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Sold mine on Craiglist last week because if the camera module design flow that is impacting many Note 9 phones.

There are 2 posts on Samsung own forum with MANY users reporting the same issue. It happened twice to me. Returned 1st note 9 to bestbuy with new replacement and issue started again in the new device. Ended up going to UbreakIfix and they replaced the entire camera module. Many users reporting the camera module breaking again after replacement so decided to sell it and be done.

You can read about it here in details.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5...ng-sound-when-Zooming-Camera/m-p/439069#M7130

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Only issue I've had is the camera app freezes randomly for a couple seconds. I've read they are working on a fix. Probably won't get it until we get pie

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
only issue I have is chrome sometimes freezes but it's so infrequent and only last like 2 seconds that I don't mind.

I wish they moved the fingerprint sensor a hair lower away from the camera and wish it was a circular design.

if Samsung asked me if I wanted a in display fp or circular one like I described below, I would go with the circular one.

although the in display could be better we'll see in a few months.

I like the camera but they could work on the processing a bit.

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Knocking on wood, had mine for a month now (after leaving the Galaxy Note 8), and no problems. The battery life seems to be improving though.

Verizon, 128 model.

dspeersrev

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
got the zoom flaw, (buzzing and wavy video in normal mode when zoom is engaged) and it looks like it will need to be replaced. bummer. may be selling after repaired.

Beansr519

Nov 28, 2018
Visit site
the only issue i have is that my top speaker doesnt work on any playback, so i have to go into the *#0*# menu, hit the speaker, then it works. Sprint and Samsung wanted me to send my phone away for almost 2 weeks to fix it...i'd rather deal with it this way than be without my phone for that long.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe