What are you listening to?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: What are you guys listening to?

I'm a Mariah Carey girl so no matter the mood I'm in that's probably who's playing. Lol I have Pandora and Spotify on my phone, but I rarely use them. Although I love a good mix of music, sometimes I just stick to my playlist from music on my phone.

alwilliam

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site

Ha! Perfect timing for this thread. Just got myself a UE Boom 2 speaker yesterday. I needed one for yard work or just to carry for trips what not.
Well, I'm with Tmo - so I'm taking advantage of my free Napster Unradio. No ads, unlimited skips, customize my stations. Gotta have my Country music!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Nerdcore / Anime music at the moment... Yeah I am a big dork :eek:.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

Nerdcore / Anime music at the moment... Yeah I am a big dork :eek:.

Whats that sound like?! Is it like hardcore punk, metal, techno?!? Any links to something that might catch my interest??

I'm a House head so thats what I mostly listen to. I've been loving this track for the past week.....

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

I'm a tad eclectic- most recent tunes: Led Zeppelin, Parliament, Girls Against Boys, Johnny Cash, The Cars, Kings of Leon, Prince, The Who, Pixies, Hendrix, ELO.

I leave my Note 7 on full library shuffle :)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Whats that sound like?! Is it like hardcore punk, metal, techno?!? Any links to something that might catch my interest??

I'm a House head so thats what I mostly listen to. I've been loving this track for the past week.....

https://youtu.be/NSVibETXAcE

It depends. Nerdcore is just music about nerd type stuff (see artists like MC Chris, MC Lars, Dr. Awkward, Dual Core, etc.)

The Anime music is a mix of various things. I like Baby Metal and other things but it is all in Japenese :p.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

It depends. Nerdcore is just music about nerd type stuff (see artists like MC Chris, MC Lars, Dr. Awkward, Dual Core, etc.)

The Anime music is a mix of various things. I like Baby Metal and other things but it is all in Japenese :p.

Thanks for the info! I'll check it out.

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site

I put most of my enormous music collection, the part I've made digital, on the 256 gb card. Been listening this weekend to the latest Alabama Shakes album and a live boot of Leonard Cohen in London, 1974. Never much got into Spotify, though I have friends who swear by it.

Last edited:

Zaku77

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Very solid Polish Death Metal.

d181383e5da42d04cad3ab6d16ca32c3.jpg

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site

Maybe giving my age away here, but Credence Clearwater Revival is my primary type of music on Pandora.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

Maybe giving my age away here, but Credence Clearwater Revival is my primary type of music on Pandora.
Not necessarily. Most of the music I like was recorded before I was born or when I was a little kid.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

New double LP by Anderson / Stolt
f0a3bb46c1a454f23c36538a6aa9f6b4.jpg

Jon Anderson sounds just like he does in Yes, and these new songs are excellent.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abventz