joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
This for today.
10ed80720a1c7061d12d6979e3caddb1.jpg

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Ever since Tidal made their highest quality streaming option CHEAPER, I've been putting as many albums as I can onto 512g of storage for offline wired listening goodness =)

Skookum! :cool: What does it typically cost to stream Tidal's HQ options?

I was looking at options a while back, and was sad to see that Google Play Music was no longer, and I wasn't interested in YouTube's 7-day free trial at the time, and that Amaz no longer allows dwnld's of purchases, but rather stores your purchases only in their cloud, or whatever.
So I reverted to just purchasing CD's and using our LG M-Disc drive > to import them into our PC's iTunes > then phones.

Last edited:

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
And of course, this!
1e114f20b3568f4d4429df268863f4bf.jpg
😁
I listen to Pink Floyd when I'm preparing Tax Returns. You wouldn't think that Floyd would be conducive to compiling an accurate return, but somehow it works for me.

My boss played Pink Floyd CDs when we worked weekends during tax season & it drove me nuts. I couldn't concentrate, but eventually, they grew on me.

MoreDef

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Skookum! :cool: What does it typically cost to stream Tidal's HQ options?

I was looking at options a while back, and was sad to see that Google Play Music was no longer, and I wasn't interested in YouTube's 7-day free trial at the time, and that Amaz no longer allows dwnld's of purchases, but rather stores your purchases only in their cloud, or whatever.
So I reverted to just purchasing CD's and using our LG M-Disc drive > to import them into our PC's iTunes > then phones.
It used to be $21 for their Hifi Plus tier. Now it's $11, falling in line with all the other streaming services.

Reactions: winmod21

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
It used to be $21 for their Hifi Plus tier. Now it's $11, falling in line with all the other streaming services.
Thanks. So for the $11 'Individual Membership' you can dwnld all the Hi-Res FLAC albums you want via their mobile app—for storage & offline use—but then are the dwnlds yours to keep, permanently, and play via any music app of your choice, anytime, or are the Tidal dwnld'd albums only listenable via the Tidal mobile app? :unsure:

We used to purchase our downloadable albums thru iTunes, and Google Play Music. And have had Amaz Music for many years, though I think Amaz only allows your album purchases to be stored on their cloud — for listening to via their app or website.

Last edited:

MoreDef

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. So for the $11 'Individual Membership' you can dwnld all the Hi-Res FLAC albums you want via their mobile app—for storage & offline use—but then are the dwnlds yours to keep, permanently, and play via any music app of your choice, anytime, or are the Tidal dwnld'd albums only listenable via the Tidal mobile app? :unsure:

We used to purchase our downloadable albums thru iTunes, and Google Play Music. And have had Amaz Music for many years, though I think Amaz only allows your album purchases to be stored on their cloud — for listening to via their app or website.
Yup! I think it's one of those things where it just has to connect periodically. There's an offline mode in Tidal that specifically allows you to listen to just downloaded music.

Yeah, I was just talking about this with my wife. We used to set aside a whole Saturday just to upload cds onto iTunes so we could transfer them into our iPods.

Reactions: winmod21

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana