What are your favorite cases for the LG G4?

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
hmm...it's just line up the holes..the only downside I've run into is that my sandisk dual usb doesn't go in to the micro port unless I take the hard plastic cover off....a bummer for sure...i'll just have to get a cable for it....

Trim the USB connector. I've had fitment problems lots of times with cables but a little quick work with a razor and all is good.

Same case on Amazon for $4.19 + $1 shipping.

The one on eBay is saying it will get here a couple weeks faster but we will see. Funny I missed the one on Amazon though.

mamoh

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
the connector is hard plastic so that won't work...it already sticks out pretty far- just not far enough...

Attachments

• dual usb.jpg
    dual usb.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 103

oldschoolsig

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I really would like to have a bumper for the leather version. It seems that XDA has a thread about this,but I didn't see much in the way of delivered bumpers that worked well.
The shipping from China delay leaves us in limbo for a while.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I really would like to have a bumper for the leather version. It seems that XDA has a thread about this,but I didn't see much in the way of delivered bumpers that worked well.
The shipping from China delay leaves us in limbo for a while.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

This one was recommended on XDA by someone that already has it. He got it in the first day of the delivery window also. I ordered one yesterday.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/131517775534?_mwBanner=1&varId=430889101879

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I have the Orzly Fusion case and it works with the leather charger, but taking off the case removes the leather back from the phone as well and often gets stuck inside. So dunno how compatible it really is but they claim it is. I personally ordered the UAG case that they claim works with the leather back after I emailed them.

Posted via the Android Central App

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Just got my Diztronic - http://www.amazon.com/Case-Diztroni...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4479621

**Doesn't fit Leather**

If you are looking for something easy to get on and off, flat black, nice plastic/rubber feel with pretty good grip, covers metal edge, has a nice lay on its face lip, and adds just a little extra thickness to the phone...this is the one.

I like that it hides any flashiness of the phone as well....keep prying eyes away hopefully! I had this case on my G2 and sammy S3 in the past as well. I had some minor drops with those phones and no problems. However, I would not say this is a major drop protection case as expected for a thin case.

I think they may some other colors as well.

rsl#AC

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Got the tracking # this AM. Said to expect delivery in 4-5 bus. days. We'll see. Remember though I placed the order late on a Friday night. I would expect a quicker response if placed during the work week. Supposed to be the original LG product. Will post when I have it in hand.
Roger

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao