What blue tooth earpiece do you recommend?

hawaiijedi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I was looking for a good blue tooth ear piece for talk while driving anyone have any good recommendations or personal experience with a good brand they used.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

marlin29311

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I personally have the Motorolla Elite Flip, simply because I got a great deal on it.

The Motorolla Command One is really good as well - my wife uses that every day back and forth to work - good volume, clear voice, good battery life. Its like $45 on amazon I think.

Reactions: hawaiijedi

jam4775

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
My favorite blue-tooth headset by far is the Plantronics Voyager PRO. It is a larger headset and doesn't look very stylish but for me it has been by far the most comfortable one I've owned. I could ware it all day long from day one... without having to get use to it, unlike every other headset I've owned.

The thing about headsets is everybody's ears are different (shapes and sizes), and if a headset is comfortable for one person it may not necessarily be comfortable for the next. If you can try on a headset before you purchase it.

ksb63

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Plantronics voyager pro. I have been through 3 jawbones 2 blueants in about 4 months going on 2 yrs with plantronics. Yes you look like a borg but it works.

dbpaddler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
Have the jawbone era and plantronics voyager pro hd. I use the Voyager most of the time. Other people say I sound better on it, and they sound just fine to me so it's the former that matters most. Besides, I always lose my jawbone. I've gone through a few due to loss. Have only lost one Voyager Pro and have had the HD for a while now. They're under $50 if you don't mind refurbs or OEM versions.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juliecoch