What chargers are you using with your Moto X Pure Edition?

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I am using the dual port charger that came with my Droid Maxx for overnight charging. Ampere says it's AC even with a long (10') USB cable.

I keep the included Turbo with me, I have tried it out a couple of times, but I need to do a run down to below 15% to get a better feel for it.

I have another 2 USB outlet charger that has one 2.1A and one 1A output that I use for travel, but haven't tried yet.

I also have a Motorola 1A car charger, Ampere calls it AC.

Posted from my XT1575

SPhamx

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
Moto X Pure charger questions!!

Hey guys, just received my Moto XPE from Amazon :cool:

This is my first time ever purchasing a phone fully my myself so I'm very excited! However, I have a lot of questions about the phone charger before I want to use it and I was hoping ya'll can help me out.

1. Should your very first charge (the charge to turn on the phone) be with the turbocharger or a regular? Or does that not matter?
2. Similar to question 1 but.. Should I always use the turbocharger or should it only be used in emergencies? If you should only use turbocharger in emergencies, what other chargers are you guys planning to use?
3. I've been charging my Moto XPE with the turbocharger and got roughly 30% with the first 20 minutes and made it up to 50% in 10 more minutes. Is this normal speed or is it slow?
4. Also, what's the difference between quick charge and turbo charge?

I know thats a lot of questions but I just want to make sure that I get the most out of my first self-bought phone. Thanks a lot for any help guys! :)

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
FYI: Just noticed the 2 amp white Samsung charger (with it's white cable) I also use with my Note 4 flashes on the Pure's display, "Turbo charging" when I connect to the Pure. Based on the speed of charge, it appears to be accurate. I just want normal charge, so this is ironic. Went from using cables that caused all to charge USB and now I have one charging turbo speed ;)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
FYI: Just noticed the 2 amp white Samsung charger (with it's white cable) I also use with my Note 4 flashes on the Pure's display, "Turbo charging" when I connect to the Pure. Based on the speed of charge, it appears to be accurate. I just want normal charge, so this is ironic. Went from using cables that caused all to charge USB and now I have one charging turbo speed ;)

Is it this one?

Adaptive Fast Charging Wall Charger (Detachable microUSB-USB Cable), White | Samsung Mobile

This Samsung charger has a standard output of 2 Amp to give your phone power at a much faster rate than your typical 1 Amp or 700mAh charger. Additionally, it comes packed with Fast Charge technology that will charge Samsung devices with that feature built-in at an even faster rate!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soikeobong2024