What color should I get?

What color is your favorite?

• Total voters

Pew446

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
I am getting my new EVO whenever assurant decides to send me my money, but what color should I get? White or Black? I originally had black but white is actually pretty nice. I just don't like the front part.. too white. Anyway. Convince me!

NashKwalaz

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Get a white one, white always stands out pretty good and plus if you add a case make sure it's a black case and see how dope your phone is going to look like.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I got the white yesterday and it's awesome looking. With an very thin black case and a lot of white showing in front and some in back it looks amazing. I also discovered that one of my evo 3d charging docks works perfectly with my new evo with the case on. Unbelievably happy. I had 2 different ones,, mugan and a sedio dock. Can't remember which one it is but it fits perfectly.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Ok so you want other people to convince you of what color you should get? They don't have pink so I'd get white if I were you.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I got the white yesterday and it's awesome looking. With an very thin black case and a lot of white showing in front and some in back it looks amazing. I also discovered that one of my evo 3d charging docks works perfectly with my new evo with the case on. Unbelievably happy. I had 2 different ones,, mugan and a sedio dock. Can't remember which one it is but it fits perfectly.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

Can you post a picture of that combination, the white with the black case? Makes me wish I had waited a bit to get mine.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I will do it later when I get home from work. Need to use someone else phone in my house to take the pictures

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

baykcd

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I got my white one a few days before it was available, & it is absolutely gorgeous, & I'm constantly asked what kind of phone it is. So, I'd say that it depends on how much attention you want..

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE using Android Central Forums..

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I would say white. I wish I'd held out longer and could get a white one. It looks way better than the black one.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
It's not just the white. The way it looks with the silver is pretty cool. A friend said to me "don't get white, that's girly". I called him a idiot and bought it anyway. Glad I did.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

Emmanuel11

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
It's not just the white. The way it looks with the silver is pretty cool. A friend said to me "don't get white, that's girly". I called him a idiot and bought it anyway. Glad I did.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

Same here and now I get mad attention and smiles when I show my phone the employees in Best Buy was talking about my phone the whole time I was in thier and he bought 4 of his co-worker over to ask to see my phone I was like wow and he was like

Yeah that the White EVO he got the White EVO

Pew446

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Well you are all going to hate me because I got black. Radio shack ran out of white :(

Jaymcp

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Sprint corporate stores are the only stores selling the white EVO, so Radio Shack never had them to begin with. If you want the white EVO take it back and go get what you want. If you're happy with the black EVO then keep it. However, next time do your due diligence and be an informed consumer.

Pew446

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Sprint corporate stores are the only stores selling the white EVO, so Radio Shack never had them to begin with. If you want the white EVO take it back and go get what you want. If you're happy with the black EVO then keep it. However, next time do your due diligence and be an informed consumer.

I got my EVO at radio shack to begin with. I broke it and they gave me a radio shack gift card for a new phone. I couldn't have got one from sprint even if I wanted to.

Emmanuel11

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site

I guess his EVO that he asked for at Radio Shack wasn't the EVO LTE it must have been the older generation of EVO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmc