What deodorant do you use?

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I started out with Degree, but when I got to be 27, it became completely unusable for me as it not only began breaking me out, but it cut up my armpits as well.
Next was Dove. That was pretty good stuff and sped up the healing process. Problem is that its best attribute - that 1/4 moistuizing cream it's made with - made it too soft to be effective for long.
I dabbled with the clinical versions of Gilette & Secret...those suck FOR ME. I can get fairly better survival time from regular Gilette and regular Secret.
Arm & Hammer seems to work fairly well unless it's really hot and humid...
Aarid XX seems decent, but the stick only holds up for maybe a while longer than the spray (and the spray is why I hate sprays...that doesn't even hold up 20min)
Despite this, it seems the only things I can safely use are Aarid XX, Secret (including the dollar store knockoff; I know it's usually for women, but it works, dammit!!), and Arm & Hammer. Nothing else (that is actually usable for me) seems to work, and Mitchum is waaaay too expensive...though I would like to try it.

Sent from a Purple LG-LS670 with CM9...the New Wolzard Phone...yes.

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Have recently tried my wife's Secret clinical strength because I ran out. That's some good deodorant! Plus I get to smell my lady all day at work. :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I use bath and body works spray deodorant for men, trust me it works good and performs well even when im sweating it up at the gym.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

frekiluv

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Good choice. Aluminum us sooo bad for u. I just rub my day old undies in my pits. It usually covers the B.O.

composed by my imaginary construct for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirenbd49