what do you want to see out of this phone in the future

Franzferdinan51

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I would like too see an overclock kernel that doesn't reboot my phone as soon as I put it at 806+mhz is anyone working on this

what exactly are you expecting to see out of this phone

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cpiddy

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
first off you seem to be pretty demanding. you act like its easy to just create a kernel. second, how fast do you expect to be able to over clock this thing, its got a 600mhz processor, your lucky they have gotten it to 800mhz. if you want a faster phone, then go sign a 2yr contract or spend $400-$500 on one of the newest phones with a 1ghz processor. or give the people who know what they are doing some time to get things figured out.

takehull

Hipster Retro Jelly Bean
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
What you can have a stable oc at varies from phone to phone...

On my old phone, it was stable at 767mhz I believe....

Its not the Kernal, it is the phone.

Reactions: Franzferdinan51

jeannieindigital

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I would like too see an overclock kernel that doesn't reboot my phone as soon as I put it at 806+mhz is anyone working on this

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Each processor is clocked at the average speed. Ours are set for 600mhz.
Each chip has the capability of going higher, though. How much higher varies from chip to chip. Some can only go to 700, some up to 850. You seem to have done little research on the subject which begs me to question if someone who does not feel the need to put forth the effort to educate themselves on matters regarding modding their phone should be modding their phone in the first place.

Franzferdinan51

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
first off i was not meaning to be rude and for that i appologise what was ment to Happen is i wanted to know what people wanted to

second i did look around and found nothing
except people telling people to look around if you chould please show me where to look i'd appreciate it

third im educated enough its not your place to be telling someone what they can or cannot do with their phone or be rude

eggFuJON

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I would like to see a physical slide-out or Z-hinged (lol) keyboard. That would make the phone perfect for me. But that's just me.

P.S. - Don't be rude. This is like an "I wish.." thread. He's not making any demands to any developer. Just hoping for an overclock kernel. And my post proves this by wishing for an impossible feature, haha!

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Lol.... So yeah who took a. $h*t in dudes Cheerios? I would like to see one click rooting since the z4root method doesn't seem to be working.

BiafraRepublic

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I dunno about overclocking THAT high (766 seems to be more stable), but I would like to see a kernel that doesn't break VPN or IPv6 (the latter seems fixed in Xionia, but not the former).

Desmock

Banned
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I dunno what you mean by the SuperOneClick comments, but that's the program I used to Root my phone with. Z4Root failed for me though. Also I've already found like 3 ROMs that work with it and at least one is near stock. Anyways....

I wish this phone played Flash Videos... that isn't demanding a lot and it's not impossible, is it?

Lenoh

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I wish this phone played Flash Videos... that isn't demanding a lot and it's not impossible, is it?

From what I read on the issue it seems the problem is the processor type,or class.:confused:

I believe that flash is only supported by ARMv7 processors and above. We just need to fool the program into thinking we have a ARMv7 cpu then boom....Flash!
I know thats complete b.s. but it would be nice if someone could pull it off.

I used skyfire browser and was able to watch videos on engadget and fllight level 350. I am not a fan of it though, it was kind of wonky on scrolling and zooming actions.

Desmock

Banned
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
So you're saying that it's impossible to fool the OS into thinking it has a processor it doesn't? Regardless, why isn't there a work around player for it? I really wanna watch hulu and a few other flash sites on my phone.

Hmm I've gotten my phone to a steady 600 - 806 stable.

Lenoh

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Why the hell would you want cupcake?!

Funny

So you're saying that it's impossible to fool the OS into thinking it has a processor it doesn't? Regardless, why isn't there a work around player for it? I really wanna watch hulu and a few other flash sites on my phone.

I don't know it for sure personally, I have read up on it over at xda developers and it sounds like its a lost cause.
The solution seems to be on adobe's side. They need to create a flash version for our phones.
With so many iterations of basically the same phone, it would be nice if they made a exception for the lg 670 series of phones.

Last edited:

r00t

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I know there are limited ways to cool this device, what about passive cooling, maybe make the back cover extend as a heat sink with different materials than plastic?