what happened to corey?

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
was just wondering if he is still with android central as i haven't heard much from him and haven't seen him on any podcasts. any info i might of missed?

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Cory isn't with our team any longer, as he decided to move on to other things.

However, we've made it very clear to Cory that should he wish to come back... we will welcome him back at any time!!! It's impossible to replace a guy like him. :(

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Cory isn't with our team any longer, as he decided to move on to other things.

However, we've made it very clear to Cory that should he wish to come back... we will welcome him back at any time!!! It's impossible to replace a guy like him. :(

such a shame, sorry to hear he left but i had a feeling since i hadn't seen him on here.

pushdrops

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I did. Google search just to find out what did happen to Corey , perhaps because they rarely put out a weekly podcast these days and Phil seems to rush thru ending each edition lately , perhaps Corey went on for some fresh air , I miss the old android central podcast days when the entire staff were really into it and content included reviewing apps , just more than talk of the next major super phone and trade show release, how about focusing on getting the most out of Android devices ? The user questions via email of voicemail are the only remnants of the classic android central podcast...
Jerry seems interested each week, how about a Jerry podcast weekly even if the entire crew isn't up to it ?
Thanks for all podcasts though as I guess to you guys it is 'work' likely more than for fun , hobby these days..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

pushdrops

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm listening to the new Friday podcast, I hope the date change works better for Phil . I appreciate the podcast and site, thanks guys .

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord