What happened to "Music Effects" Setting After 5.0.2 update on 12 3G N7

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
First i couldnt find the music effects setting in settings to adjust the eq. Then when i installed a new eq one from Play, when i tried to open it i was prompted that Music fx is the default and in order to install the new one i had to go to the music effects setting and remove Music fx as the default. So go into the sound settings menu and music effects is no where to be found. Then i tired to find the music fx app. I found it in the "all" app drawer but i still couldnt open on my home screen or access its music effects settings, all i could do was clear its cache or disable it.

The strange thing is that i can locate and adjust music fx on my moto x running 5.0 but i prefer the N7 b/c the sound quality is better over my car stereo. Can anyone tell me how to bring music fx to my home screen, or how to bring up music effects in settings? TIA. :cool:

rodycayl

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I've got this same issue! Trying to install Equalizer, but it says there are multiple equalizers installed and to disable MusicFX by going into settings > music effects. It appears they disabled the ability to adjust equalizer settings (including defaults) in Android 5.0.2. I tried disabling the MusicFX application from the apps settings, but I still get the error message when trying to install Equalizer. (my goal is to install an equalizer that works with Pandora)

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I successfully installed equalizer. It works pretty well although the eq is only 5 band and the custom settings are limited but well...its free. I wonder if 13' N7 5.0.2 update included this...

1brook1971

Jan 6, 2018
Visit site
How do get musicfx reinstalled in my LG 20

First i couldnt find the music effects setting in settings to adjust the eq. Then when i installed a new eq one from Play, when i tried to open it i was prompted that Music fx is the default and in order to install the new one i had to go to the music effects setting and remove Music fx as the default. So go into the sound settings menu and music effects is no where to be found. Then i tired to find the music fx app. I found it in the "all" app drawer but i still couldnt open on my home screen or access its music effects settings, all i could do was clear its cache or disable it.

The strange thing is that i can locate and adjust music fx on my moto x running 5.0 but i prefer the N7 b/c the sound quality is better over my car stereo. Can anyone tell me how to bring music fx to my home screen, or how to bring up music effects in settings? TIA. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delgerjargal