What keyboard does every one use?

semp1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I use swiftkey. The stock is terrible doesn't predict a lot of words and once you get use to swiping back to delete nothing is better.

Posted via My Galaxy Note 3

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I use swiftkey. The stock is terrible doesn't predict a lot of words and once you get use to swiping back to delete nothing is better.

Posted via My Galaxy Note 3
You can do the same with the Swype keyboard :)
Using the Stock Google keyboard that came with the ROM I'm using, really good keyboard

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
SwiftKey...been using it for a long time...can't get used to anything else.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk Pro.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
My problem is I love the stock keyboard has the numbers on the top row. Is there any other keyboard that does that?

If you turn the "Long-keypress Duration" down to around 200 msec it comes close and makes Swiftkey even better.

Posted via Android Central App

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I've used swype on my previous devices, however I have been so happy with the stock keyboard I haven't felt the need to use swype. The number row on top is real nice. I do miss the swype shortcuts, especially cut and paste, but that just gives me a reason to drag and drop with the S-pen

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Andrawer

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Just switched to the Swiftkey Beta and it is really impressive with the undock feature as well as the Thumb, compact and full keyboard settings. I find myself typing a lot quicker and more accurate. Plan on sticking with this one.

alexlam24

Banned
Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Used to use Swype Beta. Now using SwiftKey beta. Tried to use stock Google keyboard, but my phone lags too much to support swiping

Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
SwiftKey all the time. Can't beat the syncing... I love that I can go to any phone and my keyboard remembers my predictions and what I taught it.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

shc123

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
The only reason why I'm not isn't the stock keyboard is because using punctuations is a pain in the ***!

Posted via Android Central App

8tech

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Kii Keyboard with Handcent emoji plugin. I've been using for a good part of the year now and I'm thinking about buying the Premium version ($4-5.00).

kpageisgreat

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
Kii Keyboard with Handcent emoji plugin. I've been using for a good part of the year now and I'm thinking about buying the Premium version ($4-5.00).

Same here. I was impressed with the stock keyboard on the Note 3 until I started using it, lol. I went back to Kii Keyboard and I only miss the numbers on the top row so I'm contemplating on buying the full version as well.