What phone are you coming from?

Brjlk

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
I absolutely miss the battery

If you spend a lot of time at your desk, a good way to prolong battery life is to get a wireless charger. Drop the phone unto it whenever it is not used. The battery will be constantly topped up. This is better for the battery than to let it be completely depleted before recharging it.

dwmitchell61

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Verizon Nokia Lumia 928 running Windows 8.1. Great phone. The original fell out of my jacket riding down the freeway just 3 months old. This one I bought used and it has a speaker quits intermittently due to loose connection (presumably dropped by former owner). Looking forward to buying the V10, once one of the folks on our plan pays their bill so I can go forward. Almost got the Note 4...

GatsbyGlen

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I came from an iPhone 6s. Prior to that I was Android only (Droid -> Droid 2 -> Razr Maxx HD -> Droid Turbo). I had a lot of issues with the Turbo and decided to try something new. Used the iPhone for about 3 months and decided to go back to Android :)

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
G4 that went into infinite boot loop. Options to send in to warranty or walk out with a new V10. Seemed like a no brainer to me.

Posted via the Android Central App

dwmitchell61

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Verizon Nokia Lumia 928 running Windows 8.1. Great phone. The original fell out of my jacket riding down the freeway just 3 months old. This one I bought used and it has a speaker quits intermittently due to loose connection (presumably dropped by former owner). Looking forward to buying the V10, once one of the folks on our plan pays their bill so I can go forward. Almost got the Note 4...
It was supposed to be delivered today by 8:00PM, Looks like it will be here tomorrow, unless teh FedEx delivery guy has a new LG V10!:-$

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Moto X Pure Edition. It just didn't float my boat the way the V10 does. Even though it runs 5.1.1 rather than 6.0, the V10 is faster and smoother. I just hope it performs as well (or even better) with 6.0.

Posted via Android Central App

thisisjason

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
I came from the HTC One M9+. Biggest thing that interested me in the V10 was the Hi-Fi DAC. The bigger screen and better camera interested me too. Once I found out that the T-Mobile version had an unlockable bootloader, I picked a SIM unlocked one up 2nd hand to use on AT&T. Very happy with my choice

anon(331524)

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Nexus 5. Would have moved to the 6P but got a better deal on the V10 while moving to Verizon (thank goodness) from At&t.

One thing I miss every day - stock software experience and that smoothness! In everything else V10 is an amazing phone!

anon(9803818)

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
I just got my V10 about two weeks ago, coming from an iPhone 5S/Moto E 2nd Gen. Obviously an enormous improvement, after having the 5s for over 3 years (Moto e was my music player mostly, got it for $30)

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nuella90