What S-Pen apps do you use/recommend?

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I'd really like to make great use of the S-Pen. I'd like to find out what apps there are besides the best known ones, ones that make you say, "wow!", or "How could I ever have done without this app?"

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I'd really like to make great use of the S-Pen. I'd like to find out what apps there are besides the best known ones, ones that make you say, "wow!", or "How could I ever have done without this app?"

I only use the S Pen features that are built in but they are all useful and unique. You simply need to remember they are there. I use just about all the features on the air command toolbar along with smart clip which I use all the time. If you use all of these, you will get plenty of use out of your S Pen.

P.S. The S Pen also has some hidden ability that a lot of people don't know about. Read these forums and you'll learn a lot. :cool:

I did however find one app that the S Pen works exceptionally well for and that's Hello Sign which allows you to place your actual signature on a document. Works great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tudi23