What SD card do you guys recommend for the Note 4?

Jon Jackson

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Obviously something is wrong with my SD card. Photos are saving to my phone. I click the little cog wheel and tell it to save to sd card but it saves to phone and gives a message that the destination has been changed....I'm pretty sure it's the SD card as it was starting to do the same thing in my S5.

I've had my little 16g sd card for so long I have pics and vids going back to 2009 lol.

I wish there was a way to put whats on my sd card onto a new one....but I guess I will have to download to my computer or something and start with a new one....

I want at least a 64g, I want this one to last a looooooong time.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I have the Samsung EVO 64GB card. I had a 128 GB Samsung card that I bought on Ebay that turned out to be a fake. So back to the 64GB card that I got from Best Buy. It has been really good. No issues.

Note in my house!

the-sandman

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I'll chip in with what everyone else is saying, got the 64GB Samsung EVO card. Been working brilliantly in my note, and its supposed to be almost indestructible! Won't go testing that though :p

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Samsung and SanDisk make the chips used in the cards - everyone else buys from them, so they're the only companies on my "will buy from" list when it comes to SD cards. (From a retailer, of course - I don't buy cards by the boatload.)

I've found the best cards of each to be about the same as far as speed, etc., but SanDisk seems to be an easier company to work with if there's a problem (or even a question) - they respond very promptly - so I stick with the best SanDisk card I can afford in the size I need. (In all the many years I've been using solid state memory, I've had only one problem with a SanDisk card - I broke the housing on a microSD card. Not their problem, mine.)

fulleraj

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Samsung 64GB micro SD card pro.....had this card for almost 18 months now starting in my S4 and now the note 4....card is super fast & still going strong with never any issues.

Can't say this about my two previous cards (Lexar & SanDisk) for they both crapped out before the six month mark.

Nobbb

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
As everyone stated, get the Samsung Evo/Pro SD CARD.

Get the EVO if it's just going to be in your phone as storage. Get the PRO if you will be taking it out a lot and doing many transferring, etc. as the PRO is has faster transferring speeds but cost a bit more.

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Can't go wrong with Samsung 64gb Evo.. same one I'm using that I got at best buy for around $25 a few weeks back...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29