What's the best combined Social Networking App?

db306#AC

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a Social Networking app that has twitter and facebook. In particular I'm looking for one that has a scrollable widget similar to the Friends widget that comes with Launcher Pro. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

jdbower

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I maintain that the concept of "best" does not exist for something as broad as an application on an individual basis let alone as a global constant, however I'd recommend looking at Tweetdeck to see how you like it. My requirements are different from yours (it needs to run under Linux, I don't use the widget) and it's certainly not the "best" app with respect to data usage and (consequently) battery life but it's a pretty solid app and free so you may as well take a look. ;)

BTW, while their AIR-based application for desktops set the standard, I prefer their Chrome extension now since it more closely mimics the Android app behavior. Obviously both are multi-platform.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a Social Networking app that has twitter and facebook. In particular I'm looking for one that has a scrollable widget similar to the Friends widget that comes with Launcher Pro. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Why not just use Launcher Pro and have the friends widget?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacoxixon