What's your favorite part of Ice Cream? (no haters please)

dj hidroid

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I just went back over to the Stock UI to see this in action and I don't see it. Is there a setting that must be select?

You can pull down the notification screen if you are using the slide lock. Any pattern, pin or use of the face lock feature will disable it for privacy.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Maybe not my top favorite thing, but I do love the new font. Just looks very clean and modern.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I guess I'm one of the more fortunate ones but IMHO, it's far superior to GB. So much more configurable once you adapt to it and as others note, can make it "yours" with much more function and neater interface.

Sent from my Verizon 4G RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

Super Turtleman

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I love the folders in the dock and the screen shot feature.

Not loving that I will be wiping the cache and doing a factory reset this weekend, but alas...I'm loving my sammich.

P.S. I knew ahead of time it was better to wipe, but I'm a rebel...or hardheaded. :cool:

cgaines2101

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
So why are you wiping the cache and doing a factoy reset? I have considered doing this also. Thinking that if I do, that it will somehow clear up little things. What's your reason. Should we do this after an update like this?

Super Turtleman

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I've read that it's good to. I notice some lag when doing certain things and I don't like it. Wasn't there on GB. I figure might as well do it now and clean things up while I'm at it. I DO have a ton of apps installed....half of which I don't use (or very rarely)...so a good cleaning is in order.

Its Bubba

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Everything so far...Is Awesome!!!!

Crisp Screen, Very Responsive, Colors, No Lagging at all...Today, going to Download the Leak .215 then Root my phone...

I waited before Rooting my phone to see the performance and Any issues with performance that I might not be happy with not being Rooted...

I have to tell yaa, coming from my Droid X... I swear its the same phone not being rooted...IMO

Its Bubba

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174