Whatsapp keeps crashing

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Whatsapp keeps crashing
I need help urgently I can't use whatsapp It keeps crashing since yesterday and an error message ''something went wrong with your chat history ......'' I restores several times using different databases but of no use... It is not a corrupted chat history..

I had a problem since 30/9/2022 , That it crashes after local backup takes place ... i contacted whatsapp several times but no solution was offered... I found a method from threads for people suffering the same to backup manually and force stop the app before 2:00 am when local backup takes place... It worked well for last 4 months...

But yesterday , suddenly at afternoon, it crashes and error ''something went wrong...'' appears... I restored and it seems fine .. i reported the error to whatsapp help center.. and send the bug report.. they answered that the app is out of date .. So at midnight i updated the app.. and from then it keeps crashing .. i can't use the App.

I found many people reporting this bug , explaining the same happening to me specially since february 2023

Please HELP!!!