When I turn the screen back on it brings me to a blank screen.

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, not completely blank. It still gives me the notification bar. Other than that, the only way for me to access anything is if I restart the phone, and that only lasts until I turn the screen off. This just started happening after having the D3 for months.

Any ideas?

Fishwhenican

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: When I turn the screen back on it brings me to a blank screen

I have something thatbresembles this as well. My screen just randomly goes completely blank. I can tell there is something still going on in the background and have been able to shut it down and restart it a couple of times. But, usually it involves prying the back cover off and pulling the battery. Yesterday, I had to do a battery pull several times in order to get a normal screen to show. Sometimes I would get just a blank screen others it would get some crazy looking "matrix" colored screen filled with garbage? Then after a few battery pulls and threatening to do a factory restore it worked flawlessly again.

This has been going on now for awhile and seems to be getting worse.

Fishwhenican

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

Did a factory reset and still had my problem. Called Verizon service and a replacement phone is on its way

Fishwhenican

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

Update:
Received a new phone overnight from Verizon and all is now well with the replacement phone. Verizon Tech support was very good about the issue and working with me and what I had already done to try and trouble shoot the phone. Kudos to them.

Redx

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

I got a blank screen and only a notification screen when i uninstalled go launcher ex. They had to reset it and its been fine since.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans